susan_18000033@msn.com

Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most
important emails you ever get.I am Mrs SUSAN PARK. I was
married to Late Mike PARK.The Director of Veekrol Link usa.Ltd,a
seasoned contractor in America.He died on Monday,31 July,
2003 in Paris.

we were married for fourth years without a child. After his death I
decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When
my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $10.2 Million USD in
a Bank of New York, which is now waisting there. My Doctor told me that I
would not last long due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I
decided to donate this funds to better the lives of the less
privileged. I need honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize
this money in accordance with my instruction.I want the funds to be
used in funding religious Organisations,Orphanages and less privileged
propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are very unkind to me and I don't
want my husbands hard earned money to be misused.I am not afraid of
death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in
the bosom of the Lord.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you
the contact of the Bank, and my Attorney also.

For legitimacy, he will also issue you a letter of authority that will
empower you as the original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you to
always pray for me, Any delay in your reply will give me room in
sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. If you are not
interested,kindly pardon me for contacting you.

You can reach me with my private Email ID(susan_002@sify.com)

Thanks,
Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Susan Park.