mrchrisnewman@yahoo.co.nz

Urgent Confidentail Matter!

Dear Friend,

I know that it might come to you as much suprise for the fact that we have not known very well ; but due to the urgency to have this executed i have no choice but to seek your attention. I equally know that it might sound as a funny matter or you might probably be sceptic on the sincererity of purpose , but i think as we discuss and progress you will be satisfied.

I am Mr.Christ Newman, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of the Bank of Africa (BOA) Republic of Benin, West Africa, and also the special accounting officer to late Mr. Brett harwood ,a forigner. He was a seasoned importer of texiles and a contractor with Benin Cement Company,Cotonou, who unfortunately died in a plane crash of Union Transport Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Republic of Benin on 25th December, 2003. Please see this link for your confirmations. [crap link]

Before his death on the 25th December 2003, Mr.Brett harwood has a fixed deposit account with the bank and no other person knows about this account or have any information relating to this account.The account has no beneficiary nor did he leave anyone as the next-of-kin other than him and my investigation reveal that his supposed next-of-kin died along with him in the crash.Since then, I have made several enquiries to locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you.

I'm contacting you to assist in remittance of a dormant fund as the next of kin left behind by Mr. Brett harwood so as not to allow the bank confiscate or declare the funds unserviceable according to Benin Republic financial law on unclaimed bills which the government usually map out for the purchase of ammunitions which are the major course of connflicts in the west of Africa. Consequently, I'm seeking your consent to present you as the next-of-kin of the deceased so that the outstanding fixed deposit (US$22.1M) will be remitted into any designated account of yours to be shared by both of us in the ratio of 60% to me and 40% for you.

I have all necessary legal documents to back up this claim. All that is required of you is absolute honesty, total commitment, co-operation & absolute confidentiality. Be rest-assured that this transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect both parties from breach of the law and it is 100% risk free and attracts no authorities and every information you will require as the next of kin will be forwarded to you after your final acceptance to help me champion this deal. reply me to my personal email: mrchristnewman@cooltoad.com if you are not trusth worthy and not willing to further assist me in this mutual benefit transaction,please in the name of Almighty don't contact me back.

My greetings.
Mr.Christ Newman,
Tel: +229 96953317.

SC: "Ups, I guess it's not that confidenTAIL anymore, Christ.."